This non contact infrared thermometer is great for use with infants, children, and adults. To use the infrared thermometer a user must hold the thermometer at a close distance from the body to measure temperature without touching the forehead of the person they are testing, which helps prevent infecting yourself and others. When conducting a test the digital display will read the results in your selected temperature setting of Fahrenheit or Celsius. Results will be shown in 1 second or less. The thermometer uses a strongly accurate set of temperature sensing data with an infrared sensor to quickly provide test results.
- NON-CONTACT INFRARED - Great for use with infants, children and adults. This non contact infrared thermometer allows a user to hold the thermometer at a close distance from the body to measure temperature without touching the forehead.
- EASY TO READ RESULTS - A digital display allows the user to quickly read temperature test results in Fahrenheit or Celsius, and diagnose fevers. Plus, store up to 20 temperature readings to easily recall for reference.
- ONE SECOND TEST - Fast results in 1 second or less allow for the quick diagnosis of fevers, especially easy to assess restless or sleeping children and adults.
- SAFE TO USE - Infrared thermometers are safe to use on infants, children, and adults, plus they help prevent the spread of infections with a contact free design.
- PRECISE ACCURACY - Thermometer uses accurate temperature sensing data and an infrared sensor to quickly provide test results.